With the Holidays approaching, some of the hardest people on our list are men! You can only buy so many drills or ties. How about trying this BBQ Rub Recipe and giving it to your BBQ enthusiasts. As part of my Gifts from the Kitchen, this BBQ Rub goes well with my Coffee BBQ Sauce and is easy enough to have the kids mix up. It’s also perfect for those last minute gifts, neighbor gifts, teacher gifts……….especially if they’re male! It goes well with my Homemade BBQ Sauce.
How to Make a BBQ Rub
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup course sea salt
- ¼ cup paprika
- 3 tablespoons ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- ½ tablespoon red pepper flakes
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon celery seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or plastic bag. Mix.
- Pour into your jar and seal.
- Makes approximately 1 cup
For more gifts from the Kitchen:
- Peppermint Sugar Scrub & Printable Label
- Irish Cream Recipe & Printable Label
- Peppermint Bark Recipe and Printable Label
- Reindeer Food Recipe & Poem with Free Printable
Printables made by Kiki & Co. and Urban Bliss Media