Look at all these COOL CRAFTS and ideas I found from last week’s Get Your Craft On!
I hope you’re ready to link up your latest crafts, projects and ideas. I love Get Your Craft On! It’s like going shopping. I always find ideas I want to try. This week the 5 projects that caught my eye are all very do-able and oh so cool!
My TOP 5 Picks
There are no words for how cool this is. Love it! What a great way to add style to your front entry. Can’t find the perfect rug? Paint one!
These cute nautical drinks would go perfectly with my nautical theme patio candles I made. She’s sharing a couple more ideas for a nautical party too.
I love Payday Candy bars! Even though they don’t have chocolate, they do have peanuts and I love peanuts! Now I can make my own with this copy cat recipe. Yum!
I also love anything peach flavored! This peach smoothy, peach cooler, peach chiller…….whatever it is, I know I’m gonna like it! Perfect for summer sipping!
Christina proves she’s got way more patience than I do with this amazing coffee filter flower she made. It’s HUGE! And BEAUTIFUL! Give a craft girl a stack of coffee filters and you just never know what she’ll create!
Now it’s your turn! Link up your latest project and you never know……maybe it will catch my eye and you’ll be in the Top 5 next week!
Get Your Craft On Guidelines
- Link up something creative, as in crafty. Cooking, baking, organizing are all welcome too. (please don’t link the same thing week after week)
- DO NOT link up items you are selling. No contests, giveaways or link parties.
- Because of the filter I use, you must link back to TCB in your post. I’ve also heard that having my button on your side bar works too. If you need help in learning how to link back, please watch this quick tutorial on HOW TO LINK BACK.
- Mingle, find your next project, tweet about Get Your Craft On, tell everyone on FB. Why not? That means more ideas!
- Find all my buttons here. But text links are great too.
Click on the MORE below to add your link.