My Top 5 Picks from last weeks Get Your Craft On……….so hard to choose. There are so many great ideas and projects week after week. Whatever my mood is and whatever catches my eye……….that’s how I choose. Here’s a hint…….if the photo is good, I will usually notice for sure!
With Scissors & a Spatula heats things up! WOW, I love this. I could see this being a bit addictive. Great idea to add a little design to the kitchen in an unexpected way. Great gift idea too.
Using the ever so popular Annie Sloan paint, Doodles & Stitches transformed this table into a master piece. Love the color!
These lego t-shirts will become your little guys favorite shirt. Busy Kids = Happy Mom has a step by step tutorial to make your own.
Yum! She says they’re healthy, so that means we can eat as many as we want, right? Christina’s Adventures has the full recipe.
Get Your Craft On Guidelines
- Link up something creative, as in crafty. Cooking, baking, organizing are all welcome too. (please don’t link the same thing week after week)
- DO NOT link up items you are selling. No contests, giveaways or link parties.
- Because of the filter I use, you must link back to TCB in your post. I’ve also heard that having my button on your side bar works too. If you need help in learning how to link back, please watch this quick tutorial on HOW TO LINK BACK.
- Mingle, find your next project, tweet about Get Your Craft On, tell everyone on FB. Why not? That means more ideas!
- Find all my buttons here. But text links are great too.
Click on the MORE below to add your link.