With Easter only a couple of weeks away, I better get these Free Easter Printables posted!
It completely throws me off when Easter falls in the month of March, so it’s a good thing this Easter Pillow Box Printable makes gift giving super easy!
Free Easter Printables – Easter Pillow Box Template
(Supply links are affiliate links for your convenience)
- White Cardstock – The sturdier the paper, the easier it is to fold a nice box.
- Printer ( this printer is only $29!)
- Paper trimmer
- Craft Scissors
- Paper Scorer
- Ruler (this one is great for curves too)
- Permanent Adhesive Runner – using a tape runner is much easier than applying glue. Trust me on this one.
How To Make an Easter Pillow Box
- Download your own copy of the Easter Pillow Box
- Open your file and print onto white cardstock
- Using the paper trimmer to cut the straight edges and scissors to cut the rest
- Using a ruler, line up where you need to score the straight lines. Free hand to score the curvy sections. I like placing a cutting mat or cardboard under my printable when scoring. Scoring will give you a visible line, making it much easier to fold where needed.
- Run your tape runner where it says to GLUE.
- Fold the adhere where needed.
- Fold one end. Fill the box with your gift and then fold to close.
If your ends are sticking up a little, you can always use a little washi tape or tie bakers twine around the box. That will take care of any imperfections.
Remember….. handmade isn’t supposed to be perfect.
I filled mine with a little paper filler and Easter M&Ms. So adorable!
More Creative Easter Ideas
- DIY Easter Treat Bags – Today’s Creative Life
- Easter Table Decorating Ideas – Today’s Creative Life
- Easter Egg Ideas – Gold Foil Ideas – DIY Candy
- Decorating with Easter Eggs – Setting for Four
- Easter Egg Hunt – 5 Creative Ideas – Kids Activities Blog
See what I’m pinning to my Easter Pinterest Board.