I’ll be taking a couple of days off from posting, but wanted to extend my wish for a happy holiday weekend to all of you! I’ll be around on Facebook here and there, so pop on over.
I plan to laugh too much (is that even possible), eat too much (yes, that is possible) and do to much the next few days. I’ve got our annual holiday cookie decorating party tonight, then of course Christmas Eve and Christmas. Thank goodness I’m not hosting Christmas dinner. Whew!
Here’s a few past posts in case you missed them.
- 1. My free “Holiday Cheer” printable. I love this printable and will be sad to put it away. It’s a free download for people who join my TCB facebook page. This one will only be available for another week or so.
- 2. Dad’s Famous Peanut Butter Fudge- I posted this recipe last year. It’s full of flavor and memories. I’m warning you though……you’ll eat too much of it.
- 3. Magic Reindeer Food– This is a great tradition for the kids. Sprinkle a bit of reindeer food on your lawn so the reindeer can find you.
- 4. Joy To The World Banner – Another free printable. This is another favorite holiday decorations. I love how the old dictionary looks.
- 5. Sugar Body Scrub- I posted this last year. Quick and easy gift. Great for winter skin.
- 6. Printable Gift Tags– I posted these last year. I used them last year. They are darling.
- 7. Martha Stewart stenciled Gift Tags– Using my Martha supplies, I made a few gift tags…….and I’ve already used them all. They look pretty cute under my tree.
- 8. A simple cute card I made with my letterpress machine.