Reindeer Food Recipe
This is part 2 of my Gifts from the Kitchen series. For my morning segment on AMNW I’m sharing 5 easy Gifts from the Kitchen. My Magic Reindeer Food Recipe is perfect for all your neighbors with children. It couldn’t be easier and the poem is darling! Marlynn, one of my Printable contributors created the cutest tag with the poem. This looks adorable!
- 2 Cups Oats
- ¼ Cup Green Sprinkles
- ¼ Cup Red Sprinkles TWO
- ¼ Cup Shaped Sprinkles
- Mix all ingredients together in a ziplock bag. Spoon into smaller bags, tie with a twist tie or ribbon. Add your Poem Tag.
Sprinkle on Your Lawn at Night
The Moon will make it Sparkle Bright
As Santa’s Reindeer fly and Roam
This will Guide Them to your Home
For more Gifts from the Kitchen:
- Peppermint Bark Recipe & Printable Label
- Irish Cream Recipe & Printable Label
- BBQ Rub Recipe & Printable Label
- Peppermint Sugar Scrub recipe & Printable Label