The Summer heat is still lingering, so this list cool drinks is a must! I’ve gathered 20 Cool and Refreshing Drinks you MUST try! I’ve got a whole category dedicated to delicious drinks!
20 Cool and Refreshing Drinks
Some are non- alcoholic and some are not. When I’m not whipping up my easy Sun Tea, one of my all time favorites of course is my Brazilian Lemonade! That stuff is GOOD! I’m always amazed that it doesn’t even use one lemon. Make ordinary water the perfect summer drink by adding Fruit Filled Ice Cubes. This is the best entertaining secret! It makes any glass of water special and colorful!
This is certainly a list you’ll want to pin. Or you can also follow my Beverage and Drinks Pinterest board where I pin my favorites.
20 Cool & Refreshing Drinks You Must Try
- Cherry Lemonade [Pizzazzerie]
- Refreshing Berry Lemon Smoothie [Blooming Homestead]
- Frozen Basil Blender [Pizzazzerie]
- Brazilian Lemonade [Today’s Creative Life]
- Refreshing Orange Julius Recipe [The Taylor House]
- Blackberry Mint Infused Water [The Casual Craftlete]
- Watermelon Green Tea Recipe [The Country Chic Cottage]
- Watermelon Slush [Pretty Providence]
- Fruit Infused Water [I Heart Naptime]
- Limeade Recipe [Today’s Creative Life]
- Blueberry Mint Lemonade [I Heart Naptime]
- Mango Pineapple Smoothie [Today’s Creative Life]
- Trop50 Slushy Recipe [Today’s Creative Life]
- Refreshing Pineapple Limeade Recipe [DIY Candy]
- Energy Life Tropical Green Smoothie [Tidy Mom]
- Strawberry Lemonade [Pink Cake Plate]
- Cranberry Iced Green Tea [Today’s Creative Life]
- Lemon Lime Sherbet Punch [The Casual Craftlete]
- Strawberry Nectarine Lemonade [Kelly Stillwell]
- Watermelon Key Lime Slushie [Simplistically Living]
What’s your favorite thing to drink on a hot summer day? Find more drink ideas under my Drinks category. You’ll find many winter ideas too. My Crock Pot White Chocolate Latte is to die for or you can’t go wrong with my Crockpot Creamy Hot Chocolate.
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leave a Reply