Everyone loves cookies! I’ve collected 20 Delicious Cookie Recipes from my site and a few others that will make your mouth water.
20 Delicious Cookie Recipes
Some of my most favorite cookies are the simplest to make. I don’t blink an eye at using a cake mix as my base. At least they always turn out, right? There is nothing more frustrating that whipping up a batch of cookies, to have them fail.
This list has a bit of everything. A few classics, a few specialty and a few perfect for the holidays. Visit each one and then let me know which ones are on your list first. I’ve got my eye on that Chocolate Crinkles recipe. It’s my husbands favorite Christmas cookie. Oddly, I don’t have our recipe posted on the site yet. I promise to post my recipe this holiday season.
If you’re looking for even MORE cookies, you’ll have to check out my Cookies and Bars recipe archives.
20 Delicious Cookie Recipes for you!
- Butter Toffee Cookies [Living Sweet Moments]
- Inside-Out Stuffed Oreo Cookies [All Mommy Wants]
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies [Penney Lane]
- Jello Frosted Cookies [Today’s Creative Life]
- Lemon Cookies [Dish About It]
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies [See Mom Click]
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies [Today’s Creative Life]
- Lemon Ricotta Cookies [Thrifty Jinxy]
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies [A Mom’s Take]
- Key Lime Cookie Cups [My Suburban Kitchen]
- Mint Chocolate Blossom Cookies [The Parent Spot]
- Pink Velvet Cherry Chip Cookies [Today’s Creative Life]
- Maria Puck’s Linzer Cookies†[Food’n Service]
- Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies [Today’s Creative Life]
- Pecan Shortbread Cookies [Premeditated Leftovers]
- Snickers Peanut Butter Squares Cookies [Wendy’s Hat]
- Sand Dollar Cookies [She Saved]
- White Chocolate Cheesecake Cookies [Today’s Creative Life]
- Death By Chocolate Cookies [Simply Stacie]
Pretty good list huh?
Cookie Baking Tools
Here are affiliate links to my favorite cooking supplies for making cookies are:
- My KitchenAid Mixer – I love that thing. But a regular electric mixer will do in a pinch.
- Commercial grade Cookie Sheet – I love it! It’s a little wider than a few others.
- Silicone Baking Mat – This is a game changer.
- Cookie Scooper – Move over teaspoon, this baby makes every cookie perfect!
- Cooling Rack – A cooling rack is essential, unless you want them to all stick to each other by placing on a plate while hot.
Today’s Creative Life has a lot of recipes for all kinds of things. Main Meal, Slow Cooker, Appetizers, Soups and more. See all recipes here.