This list of 20 Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes is going to come in handy very soon! It’s a full variety of side dishes that are also great for any time of year.
20 Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes
One of my secret Thanksgiving weapons is using my slow cooker! I use it for my stuffing (listed below) and my cranberry sauce. I will usually make my cranberry sauce (listed below) a couple of days before and then just store it in the fridge. Using a crock pot is such a great way to free up space.
I found this turquoise 7 quart slow cooker for only $29.00! Or these buffet style crock pots for more than one dish. These hook-able crock pots could be very handy too! Feel free to use my affiliate links for easy shopping.
One of the most favorite side dishes on our table, is Mac and Cheese. I’ve heard it’s a southern thing, but I really wouldn’t know since I’m a Pacific Northwest girl. All I know is I started making it years ago when my son was little and my sister in law would bring Kraft Mac and Cheese to heat up for her children. I figured I could make a better one. I will admit I used velveeta, but they loved it. You’ll have to try my new one listed below. It’s full of homemade goodness.
20 Thanksgiving Side Dish Ideas
- Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes [Today’s Creative Life]
- Healthy Holiday ñ Making Homemade Gravy [Life as Mom]
- Crockpot Scalloped Potatoes [Today’s Creative Life]
- Chipotle & Cola Braised Sweet Potato [Always Order Dessert]
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Cinnamon Pecan Crunch [Tidy Mom]
- Sweet Potato Casserole Boston Market Copycat [The Slow Roasted Italian]
- Green Beans and Shiitake Mushrooms [FoodieCrush]
- Caramelized Corn and Green Beans with Pecans and Blue Cheese [Barbara Bakes]
- Green Beans with Caramelized Shallots and Almonds [Eating Bird Food]
- Creamy Baby Carrots [Diethood]
- Orange-Ginger Carrots & Thanksgiving Sides [Taste and Tell]
- Maple-Braised Butternut Squash [Tidy Mom]
- Cheesy Baked Butternut Squash [Diethood]
- Butternut Squash Gratin [Simple Bites]
- Corn Casserole [Stuck on Sweet]
- Slow Cooker Creamed Corn [Damn Delicious]
- Crockpot Stuffing Recipe [Today’s Creative Life]
- 3 Cheese Baked Mac & Cheese [Today’s Creative Life]
- Thanksgiving Cranberry Sauce Recipe [Wonky Wonderful]
- Crockpot Cranberry Orange Sauce [Today’s Creative Life]
What’s your favorite side dish? Do you have one that’s been passed down year after year? I’d love to know! Feel free to leave me a comment!
More Thanksgiving Helpers
Leave a Reply