2014 Happy New Year Printable Banner
Christmas is out, the New Year is in!
We usually aren’t the people out whooping it up on NYE, but that didn’t stop me from wanting to create this cute banner! Banners & free printables are so perfect for updating holiday decor. This one will also be perfect for any grads this year…….just omit the Happy New Year tag.
I know it’s hard to tell, but I am NOT a graphic designer. 🙂 But I do like messing around with PicMonkey. I’ll leave the professional designing to my friend Amy at Living Locurto. She also has a fun banner for New Years Eve.
Notice the purdy sparkly bottle? I just HAD to try it out after I uploaded this idea on InspirationDIY. I knew I had a couple of bottles of champagne down in our bar area collecting dust. In fact I think we’ve had this bottle of champagne for about 8 years. Makes for a great decoration if you’re not going to drink it. I’ll be sharing a quick tutorial tomorrow. (you can still drink it if you want to, but I wouldn’t put it in an ice bucket)
Even though we’re planning to stay home, we’ll be having a few 14 yr olds over, so I doubt it’s going to be quiet. I’ll make up some yummy foods to tame the beasts while they play video games so we adults can enjoy a movie. I’ll be sharing a delicious dip this week too! You DO NOT want to miss it.
How To Make A NYE Banner
- Download each tag by clicking on the images below.
- Print each image onto white 8.5 x 11 cardstock. Print the New Years Eve Tag twice.
- Trim each tag with scissors or a paper trimmer.
- Punch 2 holes in each tag at the top, approx 2 inches apart with a hole punch
- Thread coordination ribbon or twine through each tag……make sure your tags are in the correct order.
- Hang and enjoy!
Click on the images below to download EACH tag.