2015 Top Ten Posts for Today’s Creative Life! It’s been a wild ride!
Happy New Year!
I am always ready to ring in the new year! A clean slate full of possibilities. As long as I don’t have to put on a shiny dress and stay out past midnight, I’m good!
I didn’t spend a lot of time looking at graphs or spread sheets, I just looked at my Co-Schedule dashboard that I use to schedule FB and Twitter. Co-Schedule also has a Top Posts section that shows which posts were shared the most via social media, so that’s what I’m sharing with you.
If you’re a blogger and you’re looking for a tool for scheduling your content, I’d give Co-Schedule a try. I have a referral code if you want it.
Ok, my Top Ten kind of surprised me! Last year my number one was the 10 Guest Room Essential Tips, which has been pinned almost 400K times! Crazy!
2015 Top Ten Posts
Ok, here’s the 2015 Top Ten according to Co-Schedule.
- Confetti Painted Heart Mugs
- DIY Fire Bowl
- Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
- Real Life Linen Closet Organization (before and after)
- FIVE Minute Cranberry & Cedar Christmas Luminaries
- Crockpot Blackberry Cobbler
- DIY Poo Spray (spray it in the toilet before you go and no one will have to know)
- Brownie BETTER THAN BOX mix
- Slow Cooker Mississippi Roast
Don’t miss a post, subscribe to Today’s Creative Life.
Leave a Reply