So far I’ve designed 3 different 2019 calendars, but today, this Shibori 2019 Free Printable Calendar is my favorite. My favorite changes with my mood!
I love the blue and white and the modern boho look of the Shibori designs.
2019 Free Printable Calendar
There’s something about starting a new year with a fresh new calendar and a list of resolutions! If you’re like me, you suddenly want to organize ALL THE THINGS!
And don’t forget about our sudden urge to get in the best shape of our lives! I’ve got a Printable Fitness & Wellness Planner. This planner comes in 2 sizes and is pretty handy for keeping track of your progress.
All my printables are free to TCL subscribers. When you subscribe, you’ll not only receive a free DIY Spa eBook with homemade beauty recipes, but you’ll also be sent the password for the Printable Vault. If you don’t see it right away, be sure to check your spam folder.
How to Print your 2019 Calendar
Affiliate links for products listed are for your convenience only. This costs you nothing extra. If you happen to purchase anything as a result of clicking, TCL will receive a small percentage. Thank you for your support. This allows me to continue to offer you free content.
- Shibori inspired 2019 calendar download
- inkjet printer – this is one of the best budget-friendly
- white 8.5″ x 11″ cardstock paper
- Click on the calendar image in the printable vault. This will automatically download the file onto your device
- Open the downloaded file.
- Load your printer with the paper you want to use.
- Click Print. Most computers will show a print option if you right click on your mouse.
Each month has a different Shibori design.
Shibori -is a Japanese manual resist dyeing technique, which produces patterns on fabric. I tried doing this with a kit and I made a pillow cover and placemats. See my shibori dyed crafts. I also used some of these papers for my DIY Drink Coasters.
Your printable calendar can be used a few ways. I usually just use the current month on a clipboard hung in my office.
How to Bind your Printable Calendar
- Determine if you want 3 rings across the top, down the side or maybe just one on the corner.
- Use your hole punch on your measured spots.
- Stack your calendar in order and thread into the ring. Repeat if you have multiple holes.
I love it when a calendar can also act as wall art! This 2019 free printable calendar is so beautiful!
After you print it, I’d love for you to take a photo and share it on Facebook or Instagram, and of course, Tag me so I can see it too! @TodaysCreativeLife
More Organizing Printables