If you’re familiar with Today’s Creative Life, then you know I love all things vintage botanicals! Instead of a vintage fruit calendar like last year, I’m doing a monthly 2019 Printable Botanical Flower Calendar!
Stay ahead of the game and print out your new calendar for the new year! Don’t be left unorganized, because 2019 will be here in just a few short weeks.
2019 Printable Botanical Flower Calendar
I have 3 printable 2019 calendars to choose from this year. Only two are published at the moment. The first 2019 calendar I shared was a Shibori Inspired printable 2019 calendar. I love the blue and white. You may also enjoy the 2019 Succulent printable calendar.
For all my free printables, you’ve got to be a TCL subscriber. Once you subscribe, you’ll be given your Printable Vault password (check your spam folder) where you can find all kinds of printables. Subscribe here.
This botanical 2019 calendar is going to look like a piece of art! I’m planning on keeping it on one of my clipboards in my office, but I could get it bound at my local office store.
You can print it in the full printer paper size or choose a smaller setting like a 5×7. Customize it to fit your needs.
How to Print your Free Printable Calendar
- Downloaded 2019 Printable Botanical Flower Calendar file.
- Printer – inkjet or laser / Here’s a great inexpensive inkjet printer.
- White Cardstock – I like using 60 or 65lb
- Download the free calendar from The Printable Vault (not a subscriber? Sign up here)
- Load your printer with cardstock paper
- Open the file on your device and choose the print option in the size you want.
You can display it month to month on a clipboard, stuck on the wall with washi tape, or on the fridge. Or you can bind it yourself or as mentioned above, have it bound at one of the office supply stores.