This post brought to you by KRAFT Natural Shredded Cheese and Safeway. All opinions are 100% mine.
Cheesy Morning Pizza
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese - divided
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions - divided (I skipped the onions)
- 1 plum tomato, slices
- 6 slices cooked Oscar Mayer Bacon, crumbled
- 4 eggs
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Pat and stretch dough into a 14x6 inch rectangle baking sheet that's been sprayed with cooking spray. brush dough with olive oil.
- Top with 1 cup cheese and half of the onions, leaving 4 (3 inch) areas of dough untopped. (eggs will be added here.)
- Crack eggs, 1 at a time, into a small bowl, then slip onto dough.
- Top dough with tomatoes, bacon, remaining cheese and onions, being careful to avoid topping the eggs.
- Bake 23-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and eggs are done.
I added black olives for variety.