I’ve got the perfect Valentine’s Day breakfast! Coffee Creamer French Toast Casserole is a crowd pleaser, especially for the person making it……because it’s SO EASY! It can even be done the night before. I let mine sit for about 45 min before cooking and it was perfect!
Using my Cinnabon International Delight Coffee Creamer in place of some of the milk gave my recipe a little added flavor……..a little added love. If you haven’t tried using International Delight instead of milk while baking or cooking……you’re missing out! I would stick to sweeter dishes………just sayin.
Last yearI made french toast the regular way using International Delight Cinnabon Creamer, but thought I’d try it again with this casserole recipe.
Coffee Creamer French Toast Casserole
Inspired by Taste of Home
- 1 loaf French Bread, sliced
- 8 eggs – lightly beaten
- 2 cups International Delight Cinnabon Coffee Creamer
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, International Delight Coffee Creamer, vanilla, salt and cinnamon
- Arrange the first layer of bread in a greased 13 x 9 in baking dish.
- Pour half of the egg mixture over the 1st layer of bread.
- Arrange a 2nd layer of bread on top of the 1st layer and pour the remaining egg mixture over the top
- Refrigerate over night or for at least 45 min until the bread has soaked up the egg mixture.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon and sprinkle over the top.
- Dot the top with butter
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F. for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 min.
- Serve with maple syrup in desired.
My family really enjoyed this breakfast. It was moist and fluffy enough to eat without syrup. I loved how easy it was to make and how it made my house smell.
This Valentine’s Day, share the love with recipes and homemade gift ideas!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.