Cricut® just launched their new Cricut Maker machine! What does that mean? How do you know if you need it? Well, today I’m Comparing the New Cricut Maker with its sister machines, filling you in on the differences between the Circut Explore One, the Cricut Explore Air and the Cricut Explore Air 2.
I have so many Cricut projects on TCL! I love the DIY Monogram Pillow, the Flamingo Glasses and of course the organized spice drawer.
At the end of July, I was invited to Salt Lake City to attend the Cricut Mountain Make-a-thon for the debut launch for the New Cricut Maker.
Comparing the New Cricut Maker
Just being invited overwhelmed me because I was still just getting to know my Cricut Explore Air 2. I had only had it a few months and was just getting the hang of it! I don’t know about you, but I don’t embrace new technology right away. That’s probably an odd thing to hear from a person who makes their living online.
Beleive it or not, I used to think blogs were silly and couldn’t figure out why anyone would write one. True story.
I was excited to attend the Cricut event because I knew I’d see a lot of friends and I knew I’d get to visit with many of the Cricut staff. Of course, once there, I was immediately excited for the big reveal. We had no idea what the new features were going to be and how could they possibly make a machine better than the Cricut Explore Air 2? It was pretty exciting to see a live presentation comparing the new cricut maker!
Everything about this event was perfection.
In the main ballroom, they had large windows all around the room decorated with the most elaborate designs. Comparing the new Cricut Maker by simply showing off all the new possibilites for creating! EVERYTHING was made using the Cricut Maker.
The creativity and talent of the Cricut staff were unbelievable.
The Cricut Maker – The Ultimate Cutting Machine
“The ultimate smart cutting machine made for and inspired by you. It brings you more tools, more materials, and more possibilities.”
This extra-deep Knife Blade easily slices through dense materials like matboard and balsa wood up to 2.4 mm (3/32″) thick. (Coming Soon)
The Cricut Maker is ideal for anyone who loves to sew, but hates to cut out fabric! Cricut has partnered with Simplicity for its own line of Cricut Maker patterns for so many projects. I really need to bust out my sewing machine!
Are you a quilter? Then this machine can do ALL your cutting for you!
Comparing the Cricut Maker with all Cricut Machines
It can handle cutting fabrics, leather, and balsa wood with little effort and great precision. It will cuts sewing patterns in just a few clicks. You’ll never run out of creative ideas and projects using their Design Space. And places more creative possibilities than ever at your fingertips.
The extra-deep Knife Blade is coming soon and will cut through dense materials up to 2.4 mm (3/32”) thick with ease and safety, think of it as an automated X-ACTO® blade. If you work with balsa wood, matboard or leather, this is the tool for you!
When comparing the new Cricut maker, Cricut says it best. Here’s their summary.
The power of a professional machine.
The simplicity of Cricut.
Cricut Explore Air 2
Cricut Explore Air 2™ is a DIY speed machine. This smart cutting machine cuts and writes up to 2x faster than previous models and helps you make projects with over 100 different materials.
• Up to 2X Faster. Select Fast Mode when you need to make every minute count.
• Quick projects. Select from over 3,000 ready-to-make projects or make quick cuts from our extensive image library.
• Create on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Embedded Bluetooth® for wireless cutting
• Cut 100+ materials from vellum to leather
• Smart Set® dial for easy material settings
• Double tool holder for cutting and writing or cutting and scoring in one step
• Upload your own images for free (.svg, .jpg, .png, .bmp, .gif, .dxf)
• Thousands of designs and ideas to kickstart virtually any project.
• Cut Smart® technology for precision cutting and easy and pre-calibrated material selection
• Upload and use your own image files or fonts for free
• Works with Cricut® cartridges
• Cuts printable images
• Integrated storage compartments
Cricut Explore Air™ Machine
Cricut Explore Air™ is an electronic cutting machine for DIY projects and crafts. It precisely cuts a wide variety of materials from paper to iron-on to adhesive vinyl—even thick materials like leather and burlap!
-Embedded Bluetooth® for wireless cutting
-Dual carriage for cutting and writing or cutting and scoring in one step
-Upload your own images for free (.svg, .jpg, .png, .bmp, .gif, .dxf)
-Cut over 60 materials from vellum to leather
-Smart Set® dial for easy material settings
-Free Cricut Design Space™ online software and iPad app
-Cut Smart® precision cutting
-Works with all Cricut® cartridges
-Integrated storage compartments
BUY ONE HERE
Cricut Explore One
Cricut Explore One™ is an electronic cutting machine for DIY projects and crafts, offering you amazing precision at an irresistible price.
- Cricut Explore® quality at an affordable price
- Ultra-precise cuts
- Upload your own images and use your own fonts for free
- Cut materials from vinyl to leather
- Smart Set® dial for 1-step material settings
- 25+ free 1-click projects and 50+ free images
- Integrated storage compartments
- Free Cricut Design Space™ online software and iPad® app
- System Requirements
- Works with Cricut® cartridges
- Cuts printable images
- Includes German carbide premium blade, 12″ x 12″ StandardGrip Cutting Mat
- PURCHASE HERE
By Comparing the New Cricut Maker with the other machines will help you determine what is best for your needs. I’m a little bias though…. I say GET THE MAKER!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
Leave a Reply