DIY Summer Bracelets Tutorial
How to Make DIY Summer Bracelets
- a few different colors of embroidery thread to coordinate with your charms
- bracelets you already own or an inexpensive package from Jo-Ann’s is about $2 for 4 bangles
- charms & jump rings
- hot glue or E-6000
- needle nose pliers
- Safety Pin Bracelet – Crafts by Amanda
- DIY Bracelet – Today’s Creative LIFE
- Hama Bead Bracelet DIY – DIY Candy
Carmody Tisdale says
Really pretty bracelets!
What a fun idea and I have tons of embroidery floss!
I’m always looking for new ideas for bracelets, and i love this one!
Love these–a definite future project for my 9-yr-old daughter. She loves making jewelry, and this is a great skill level for her!
Love it, T! So cheerful!