Whether you’re looking for easy dip recipes for the holidays, a potluck, a super bowl party, or an evening at home with the family, I have several delicious and simple recipes that don’t take a lot of time.
Easy Dip Recipes
My favorite and easy dip recipes usually start with cream cheese or some type of cheese! Or sour cream! Those are dip ingredient staples if you ask me! I don’t like any dip recipe that has too many steps or is difficult to make. I have two all-time favorite go-to dips that I make many times a year. They are so easy, you’ll never need a recipe card. My Cocktail Shrimp Cream Cheese Appetizer and my Pepper Jelly Cream Cheese Party Dip.
Dip Recipe Dippers
There are so many great dippers to scoop up those delicious creamy and gooey dips. The dipper is a vehicle for the dip and you want to choose something that pairs well and won’t overpower in taste or take over. You need something that will bring the most out in your dip recipe. You also want something sturdy that isn’t going to break.
Here are a few of my favorites.
- Crackers – There are so many types of crackers to choose from. If my dip is bursting with flavor, I’ll probably want to choose one that isn’t heavily salted or seasoned. A simple water cracker is always a good move. Wheat Thins are also a favorite, as well as the beloved Ritz cracker. Although, they tend to crumble with a thicker dip, just add a small cocktail knife for spreading.
- Vegetables – Most cream cheese or sour cream-based dips will go well with veggies. People tend to love vegetables that can be cut into a stick-like shape.
- Chips – There is nothing better than thick ruffled potato chips with a delicious clam dip.
- Sliced Baguette – I love a good french bread slice for dipping. Especially for my Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip (although celery is really good with it too) or my Brie Cheese and Corn Salsa bites. My mouth is watering just writing this.
Cold Dip Recipes
- Clam Dip Recipe
- Shrimp Cocktail Dip
- Pepper Jelly Spread
- Chipotle Pepper Guacamole Dip
- Garlic Onion Cream Cheese Spread
Hot Dip Recipes
Easy Dip and Appetizer Recipes
Simple ingredients & easy to make appetizers and dips.
Clam Dip Recipe
Cream cheese, sour cream, clams and more! This delicious recipe is always a hit.
Jalapeno Cheese Dip
Not too spicy, but has a kick!
Hot & Cheesy Bacon Dip
Add a cup of chopped artichoke hearts and green onions.
Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
This layered dip is simple to throw together!
Slow Cooker Apricot Brie Dip
Perfect for the holidays.
Slow Cooker Mexican Taco Dip
If you like bean dip, this is for you!
Chipotle Pepper Guacamole Dip Recipe
Deeper flavored guacamole!
Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
Pepper Jelly Cream Cheese Party Dip
Quick, Easy and DELICIOUS!
Cream Cheese Cocktail Sauce Shrimp Dip
Easy to make 3 ingredient appetizer with cocktail shrimp, cream cheese and cocktail sauce.
Cheese Fondue Recipe with Beer
Easy to make cheese fondue on your stovetop.
Greek Cheese Ball
Easy to make Greek Cheese Ball coated in pita chips. Enjoy the taste of kalamata olives, feta cheese and more.
Simple Guacamole Recipe with Salsa
Whip this up in 5 minutes!
Brie and Corn Salsa Bites
One of my all-time favorites!
5 Minute Blender Salsa Recipe
You'll never buy salsa again!
Black Bean and Corn Salsa
This chunky Southwestern salsa is a great party appetizer too!
Cheesy Olive Cracker Snacks
Quick, easy and delicious cheesy olive appetizers.
Fried Sausage Stuffed Olives
If you enjoy Greek food, this is for you!
Garlic Onion Cream Cheese Spread
Easy to make appetizer!
Crock Pot Queso Recipe
Creamy and cheesy!
Leave a Reply