Whenever I get to talk about easy snack ideas that are high in fiber and protein, without the guilt or sacrifice, you know it’s going to be a good day.
I recently partnered up with Fiber One, to share how I create “me time” and if I had a personal space I consider my she shed.
My She Shed doesn’t come in the form of a darling little cottage in my backyard, just like yours doesn’t have to. It may just be a space in your home that you’ve claimed for you! A place you find yourself going when you need to escape from your everyday routine. I’ve got a couple of places in my home, but lately, it’s been mostly my Craft Room.
This is one room that I know will look the same as I left it because it’s not used by anyone other than myself. It’s the one space I can duck into to recharge my creative juices. It’s just me with all my creative supplies!
My creative space is also where I can keep a secret stash of the perfect guilt-free treat. Yes, I keep a few stocked up in the kitchen for everyone else, but I have a few of my favorite flavors just for me where I know they will always be when I’m working away.
Fiber One has a pretty large variety, but currently, my favorite 4 are:
- Fiber One Protein Nut Bars – Made with real ingredients like peanuts, almonds, and pretzels. They have no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners. With 10g of protein, they make a great snack in between meals.
- Strawberry Cheese Cake – Rich and creamy cheesecake and I love all things strawberry! These also have 20% of our daily value of fiber with only 120 calories!
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie – Need I say more? Probably not, but you’ll be happy to learn these only have 90 calories!
- Protein Peanut Butter Chewy Bars – Peanut butter with roasted peanuts all wrapped in chocolate.
I went a little overboard and cleared out a drawer just for my stash of goodness.
Between now and the holidays, is my busiest time in my studio. Now when a sweet craving hits, all I have to do is reach over, open the drawer and keep on doing what I’m doing!
These easy snack ideas are worth the walk downstairs, but this way, I know they’ll be around!
It makes me smile and giggle a little, but I know you creative people can relate! That’s what creating a space just for us is all about right? Filling any corner of your home with easy snack ideas and all your favorite items.
My Favorite Items:
- All my craft supplies.
- My laptop – for some Netflix watching.
- My Bluetooth speaker to listen to my latest favorite podcast.
- Variety of easy snack ideas like Fiber One Bars!
It’s that easy!
Tell me where your “She Shed” is!
This is a sponsored post. I was compensated for my time, but not my opinion. Any statement or opinion is 100% mine.
Leave a Reply