I wasn’t going to do it. I wasn’t going to make a Happy New Year 2017 Printable Banner and then I couldn’t help myself.
Happy New Year 2017 Printable Banner
I’ve gone a little overboard with printables this season and I just can’t seem to stop.
Free printables make is SO easy to add easy decor for any holiday. I never really decorate for New Year’s Eve, but I do have my gold glittered champagne bottle I did a few years ago…. see the tutorial here on How To Glitter a Champagne Bottle.
And I usually whip a Happy New Year banner using PicMonkey (affiliate link). This year, of course, it’s a Happy New Year 2017 Printable Banner. If I was smart, I’d print out the number 8, save the others and be ready for next year.
We’re having a few people over for NYE for a game night, so I HAD to add a little NYE decor, right?
As I mentioned, this was quick and it will be quicker for you since it’s already designed.
How to Make your Happy New Year 2017 Printable Banner
Supplies Needed: Affiliate links for your convenience
- White Cardstock
- Inkjet Printer – I have this one, it’s only $49 and it does a great job. The easiest printer I’ve ever used.
- Twine, Cord or Ribbon
- Single Hole hand punch
- Download and print the Happy New Year 2017 Printable banner.
- Cut and trim each number and the happy new year banner.
- Using a hand held hole punch, punch 2 holes at the top of each number.
- Use a small ribbon, twine or cord to thread through each number.
- If you want to thread the Happy New Year banner as well, punch a hole on each side and add to the banner. You could add it to the center, or you could do 2 of them, with one on each side.
- Hang anywhere you’d like. I have mine draped on my holly wreath that’s on my front entry door.
Happy New Year everyone!