Lucky you! I have the amazing Audra from Cherished Bliss sharing her super delicious Hawaiian Cream Popsicles with you today! It’s been such a HOT summer, homemade frozen desserts like these would be a perfect dessert! You may also enjoy these Oreo Pudding Pops, Sweet Reduced Balsamic over Vanilla Ice Cream or this Lemon Berry Ice Cream Pie. Let’s Eat!!!
Hi everyone, I am Audra and I blog over at Cherished Bliss along side my sister Ashley. My focus at Cherished Bliss is sharing family recipes while Ashley is busy creating DIY projects. We would be delighted for you to stop by any time! Today I am so excited to share a creamy popsicle recipe with you that has a delicious combination of tropical fruit that is sure to bring you the taste of paradise. Nothing says summer like tasty popsicles to cool you off from the warm summer sun. Whether you are mowing the lawn or lounging by the pool these refreshing popsicles are sure to cool down your taste buds. Not only are these popsicles energizing and delicious, they are super easy to make! I know your are ready for the recipe, so lets get poppin’!
Hawaiian Cream Popsicles
All you need to create these creamy, natural popsicles is a blender, popsicle molds, and a few fresh ingredients.
How to Make Hawaiian Cream Popsicles
- one 14 oz can of coconut milk (I used lite)
- 1 cup of fresh pineapple (cut into tidbits)
- 1 cup of fresh diced mango
- 1 banana
- 3-4 TBS of sugar (depending on the sweetness of the fruit). I used sugar in the raw.
- If you are using wooden popsicle sticks soak them in water for about 10-15 minutes. This helps the wooden sticks stay in place and not float to the top.
- Next, blend one 14 oz can of coconut milk (I used lite), 1 cup of fresh pineapple (cut into tidbits), 1 cup of fresh diced mango, 1 banana, and 3-4 TBS of sugar (depending on the sweetness of the fruit). I used sugar in the raw.
- Lastly, pour the mixture into popsicle molds, insert popsicles sticks, and freeze until solid.
- This recipe makes approximately 10 Hawaiian Cream Popsicles.
Shopping List (affiliate links)
I will be honest, making homemade popsicles is kind of addicting. Nothing beats the refreshing taste of fresh fruit popsicles on a hot summer day! If you are looking for more summer frozen treats you might be interested in these yummy recipes.
Thanks so much for having us over Kim!
Keep in touch with Cherished Bliss!
More Popsicle Recipes
- Berry Colada Popsicles – Cherished Bliss
- Sparkling Citrus Popsicles – Cherished Bliss
- Dole Whip Popsicles – Today’s Creative Life
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudgesicles – Today’s Creative Life
- Oreo Chocolate Pudding Popsicles – Today’s Creative Life