Your home curb appeal is the first impression to your personality! For our Lowe’s challenge this month we were asked to add curb appeal to our homes. Here are a few other Creative Team Members and their curb appeal ideas.
I shared my home yesterday, (coolest garage door ever!) but I wanted to share curb appeal ideas from a few of my Lowe’s Creator team members.
Adding Curb Appeal to your Home
- Stephanie from Somewhat Simple added the cutest Ceiling Medallion Wreath to her door. They’re not just for ceilings you know.
- Beckie with Infarrently Creative finally got her shutters painted and is now looking for advice from you for landscaping ideas.
- Char from Crap I’ve Made took her thrifted table and made it into a succulent garden. Great idea!
- Amy from The Idea Room ripped shrubs out, replanted, painted her door black and added that super super cute H.
- Jen from TaterTots & Jello decided to make a fountain! If you look closely, I think the water makes a “Chevron” shape.
- And me! My front door! But what I’m most excited about is the carriage door hardware I added to my garage.
- Cindy from Skip To My Lou added lighting! Leave it to her to think about how her house looks at night! I love it!
Now go enter to win a $100 gift card
I also have the BIG basket Mod Podge Goodies giveaway on my facebook.
Thanks for the shout out Kim- what a great way to promote everyone, I totally appreciate it! You’re the best!
jen @ tatertots and jello says
Those were all so fun to see. I love the idea of the uplights. I need to do that to my home. Thanks for including my water fountain pot 🙂
Sara @ Mom Endeavors says
So many great ideas from the Lowe’s Creative Bloggers this month! Fun that you rounded up a little handful of them!
Vivienne @ The V Spot says
Looks great Kim!