While I’m traveling to New Orleans (follow along using hashtag #TCBinNOLA), please welcome Alexis from Jaco’lyn Murphy as she shares this delicious Homemade Mimosa Sugar Scrub! We LOVE love love our sugar body scrubs around here!
Homemade Mimosa Sugar Scrub
and you are ready to drink in silky smooth skin…
- 2 cups sugar
- ¼ cup grape seed oil
- (or any light colored oil)
- juice of ½ large navel orange
- zest of 1 orange. Mix all ingredients together (you can add more or less sugar/oil until you get the consistency you like)
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium size bowl.
- It should last at least a few weeks in an airtight container kept in a cool dry place.
More DIY Spa Recipes