It’s crunch time people! Either you’re completely finished and relishing the moment, or you’re completely crazed wondering how you’re going to get it all done.
Here are a few Last Minute Christmas Ideas that may help smooth out the day.
Last Minute Christmas Ideas
Some years, you just gotta let a few things go. This year, I didn’t do Christmas cards again and it’s the first year I didn’t give out neighbor gifts. GASP! But, guess who’s less stressed than I would have been and enjoying the season? ME!! So I give you permission (like you needed it) to let go of a few of the “shoulds” of the season and relax.
Last Minute Christmas Ideas for Wrapping –
This year, my son is receiving a lot of clothing items (his request), so I had several of those white gift boxes.
After I wrapped a couple, I realized they would be just as nice with cute ribbon or decorative washi tape and a printed tag. Done!
I can’t tell you how much time that saved me!
Free Printable Gift Tags – Print on 8.5 x 11 cardstock
- Black & White Gift Tags or these Black and White Glitter tags
- Santa Special Delivery Gift Tags
- Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays Gift Tags
- Plaid Gift Tags
Last Minute Christmas Ideas for Breakfast
It’s nice to have something delicious on Christmas morning. Comfort food makes any day better, right? Here are a couple of ideas.
- French Toast Casserole
- Overnight Blueberry French Toast (doesn’t have to be overnight)
- Overnight Crockpot Breakfast Casserole (this also doesn’t have to be overnight)
- Quick and Easy Apple Dumplings
- Pull Apart Monkey Bread
Last Minute Christmas Ideas for Gifts
If you’re needing a quick gift…….don’t panic. Here are a few that may work for you.
- Coconut Oil Sugar Body Scrub – this will take you about 30 minutes if you’ve got the ingredients.
- Paperwhites – This is going to be your quickest, but you’ll need the bulbs and gravel, rock or dirt.
- Christmas Crunch – If you need a few gifts, make up a batch, because this makes plenty!
- Whipped Body Butter – If you have the ingredients, this is ready to go in about 30 min.
- BBQ Rub – need something for the guy on your list? Simple.
- Homemade Irish Cream – SO simple and so delicious.
If you’ve still got baking to do, my Baking Tips & Substitutions printable may come in handy.
Merry Christmas! I hope your holidays are full of whatever you want them to be!
Thank you for reading Today’s Creative Blog!
Leave a Reply