My friend Julie created these for Today’s Creative Life. With the new year right around the corner, I thought I’d better get these out so you can start getting organized!
Scandinavian Free Printable 2018 Calendar
Head to her boutique for organizing heaven! If you’ve been bitten by the planner bug, she’s got stickers, die cuts, inserts and more!
How To: Printable 2018 Calendar
- Printable Calendar download
- White Cardstock
- Inkjet Printer – I’ve owned this one and it’s a great value at $49.99
- Paper Trimmer
- After you’ve downloaded the file onto your computer, open up the file and choose your print setting.
- Make sure your printer is loaded with thicker printer paper (card stock) for a more finished look.
- Trim each page using the trimming indicators.
- Use each page on a clipboard, or take it to your local office supply store and they will bind it. I have 6 white clipboards like these in my office that I hang on my extra-large DIY Memo Board I made. I also love the traditional brown color too.
I’ll be sharing a couple more printable 2018 calendars in the next week or so, you’re sure to find at least one that you love! I, of course, love them all!
I have 2 more printable calendars to choose from.