I think this printable quote is perfect for girls! Free printable inspirational and motivational quotes are a great way to start the day or as a reminder.
I thought it was perfect to decorate a notebook for fun school supplies.
So many creative ways you could use this free printable quote.
- Make a Card – If you have a box of the blank pre-made cards like I do, this would be great to print and add to the front.
- Frame it! – Use your printer settings to print full size. I’d use cardstock so it’s a little thicker. You can also download to Costco and have it printed into a larger size.
- Attach to the front of a plain gift bag – Make an ordinary boring gift bag into custom gift wrap!
Girl Power! When’s the last time you were told you “can’t” do something? Hopefully, you didn’t believe them………unless of course, it was something illegal.
How to Print
- Printable Download
- Cardstock – Print onto white paper. If you’re using this for cards, or wall art, I wouldn’t recommend regular printer paper.
- Inkjet Printer – No need to have a fancy printer. This inexpensive model would be great.
- Open your downloaded file.
- Depending on your project will determine what size to print. To change the size, follow your printer choices. All printers are different, but you can usually find this in the settings.
Kim from Inspiration Made Simple designed this and she’s got more for TCL readers….. You can have this printable quote as a matching iphone / ipad wallpaper for you. She has all kinds of fun stuff. She did the popular 4th of July Printable……I’d save it now for next year. Kim has a TON of free printables you should probably check out.