Reese’s Trifle Parfaits
- Brownie Box Mix
- Chocolate Pudding Mix
- One pint Whipping Cream
- Reese's® Pieces 1- 1 1/2 cups
- Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups (4)
- Bite size Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups (8)
- Bake Brownies as directed on package. Add 4 chopped Reese's® Regular size peanut butter cups into the brownie batter.
- While the brownies are baking, make your chocolate pudding as directed on the box.
- Cool both the brownies and the pudding.
- Once the brownies are cool, cut into bite size pieces.
- Add 1/4 cup sugar to whipping cream and whip.Set aside.
- Cut several bite size Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups in half.
- Using water goblets or any clear glass, start layering your ingredients.
- Brownies, pudding, whipped cream, Reese's® pieces, repeat.
- Add whipped cream to the top.
- Add the halved Reese's® bite size peanut butter cups around the top.
- Sprinkle more Reese's® pieces to the top.