Reese’s Trifle Parfaits
Reese's® Trifle Parfaits
Easy to make layered Trifle dessert with Reese's Peanut Butter Candy.
- Brownie Box Mix
- Chocolate Pudding Mix
- One pint Whipping Cream
- Reese's® Pieces 1- 1 1/2 cups
- Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups (4)
- Bite size Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups (8)
- Bake Brownies as directed on package. Add 4 chopped Reese's® Regular size peanut butter cups into the brownie batter.
- While the brownies are baking, make your chocolate pudding as directed on the box.
- Cool both the brownies and the pudding.
- Once the brownies are cool, cut into bite size pieces.
- Add 1/4 cup sugar to whipping cream and whip.Set aside.
- Cut several bite size Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups in half.
- Using water goblets or any clear glass, start layering your ingredients.
- Brownies, pudding, whipped cream, Reese's® pieces, repeat.
- Add whipped cream to the top.
- Add the halved Reese's® bite size peanut butter cups around the top.
- Sprinkle more Reese's® pieces to the top.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 979Total Fat 69gSaturated Fat 42gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 21gCholesterol 145mgSodium 700mgCarbohydrates 81gFiber 3gSugar 65gProtein 15g
We do our best to calculate, however, nutrition information may not be accurate.
Katie Adams says
Debby Langdon says
It is down to 2 brownies now, sorry I did not see your recipe sooner.
It’s OK, they were clearly better than mine! And at least I know them both…they are nice gals.
I am pinning stuff like crazy from your blog tonight. 🙂 (I’m behind in blog reading, so I’m catching up!) This dessert is for me-I love anything Reese’s. This sounds amazing. I will probably add peanut butter too because I love crazy rich desserts.