This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of REESE’S® Brand for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Reese’s® Trifle Parfaits
- Brownie Box Mix
- Chocolate Pudding Mix
- One pint Whipping Cream
- Reese's® Pieces 1- 1½ cups
- Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups (4)
- Bite size Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups (8)
- 1. Bake Brownies as directed on package. Add 4 chopped Reese's® Regular size peanut butter cups into the brownie batter.
- 2. While the brownies are baking, make your chocolate pudding as directed on the box.
- 3. Cool both the brownies and the pudding.
- 4. Once the brownies are cool, cut into bite size pieces.
- 5. Add ¼ cup sugar to whipping cream and whip.Set aside.
- 6. Cut several bite size Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups in half.
- 7. Using water goblets or any clear glass, start layering your ingredients.
- 8. Brownies, pudding, whipped cream, Reese's® pieces, repeat.
- 9. Add whipped cream to the top.
- 10. Add the halved Reese's® bite size peanut butter cups around the top.
- 11. Sprinkle more Reese's® pieces to the top.