Thanksgiving is only a couple of weeks away. If you’re hosting, then you may be starting to freak out about your table setting and these Thanksgiving Table Place Cards will really come in handy! Well Today’s Creative Blog and SissyPrint to the rescue! SissyPrint is my official TCB free printable source. I love their stuff and they are such cute gals who have agreed to give me free printables to my readers. They of course have many themes on their site. Their Etsy shop is pretty cute too.
Thanksgiving Table Place Cards
What you’ll need:
- White Cardstock
- Inkjet printer
- craft scissors
- Download your own copy of the Thanksgiving Table Place Cards
- Open the file on your computer and print.
- Trim with scissors and fold.
I like to use a white or cream cardstock so it’s not flimsy. These go great with all my other Thanksgiving Printables. Maybe you’re looking for a Thanksgiving Invitation to send out?
I LOVE the Thanksgiving Left Overs station I set up a couple of years ago with Left Overs Printables to place on the boxes. Cutest idea ever!
I had a stack of plain white take out boxes with a variety of stickers. It was basically a serve yourself table that allowed my guests to load up on the left overs they’d like to take home! They were pretty impressed! Such a great way to keep them organized.
Printable Napkin rings are a great way to dress up a table quickly too. What did we do without free printables?
More time saving Thanksgiving Ideas
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Table Cards – Today’s Creative Life
- How to Set a formal or informal Table – Today’s Creative Life
- Thanksgiving Buffet Table Food Labels – Today’s Creative Life
- Crockpot Stuffing Recipe – Today’s Creative Life
- Printable Thanksgiving Invites – Today’s Creative Life