Homemade Breakfast Recipe
Cake Flour is the secret!
Cake Flour is the secret to making your pancakes
light and fluffy.
This homemade recipe is a family favorite!
You can make your own with cornstarch and all-purpose flour. 1 cup flour minus 2 tablespoons. Add 2 tablespoons cornstarch & blend.
Don't Have Cake Flour?
– 2 cups cake flour, sifted
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 1 Tbsp baking powder
– 4 egg yolks
– 1 1/2 cups milk or buttermilk
– 1/2 cup butter, melted
– 1 teaspoon vanilla
– 2 Tbsp sugar
- Mix together dry ingredients, set aside.
- Mix together wet ingredients, set aside.
- Add wet to dry and incorporate slowly.
Pour onto griddle.
These brown up faster than regular batters.
When you see slight bubbles, flip!
Breakfast Egg Cups
Today's Creative Life brings simple and creative ways to celebrate the everyday.
Home & Garden
Visit Today's Creative Life