DIY Paper Doily Flowers
How to Make Paper Doily Flowers
Here is what I used to make these bright paper doily flowers: (Supply affiliate links are provided for your convenience.)
- a variety of paper doilies (I was able to find all of these at Dollar Tree-score!) Buy Here.
- Fabric covered floral stems (about $2 at your local craft store, I found these at Jo-Ann’s) Buy Here.
- Tape & hot glue
- Small bright pom-pom trim or the fuzzy centers from inexpensive flowers (Dollar Tree)
- Ribbon to tie your bouquet together, or fill a pretty vase with your new flowers too
- Using the top of each flower stem, turn it into a loop to create a base for each flower.
- For the yellow flowers, you will need about 30-35 paper cones to create a flower like in the picture below and repeat the pattern, working your way around and securing with a dab of hot glue.
- For the purple flower use 5-7 petals for each flower, gluing them down as you go, and add a little yellow center (you could use a button, or anything you like.)
- For the little white daisies, glue the folded paper edge to the top of a flower stem and add a coil of bright trim, securing with a bit of hot glue to create the center.
More Creative Ideas
- How to Make Crepe Paper Flowers – Today’s Creative Life
- How to Make Ric Rac Flowers – Today’s Creative Life
- DIY Laboratory Flower Vase – Today’s Creative Life
Supply List Links contain affiliate links. Meaning that if you click and end up buying from Amazon, I will get a VERY small return, not even enough to buy myself a coffee, but the FTC tells me I need to let you know, so that’s what I’m doing.
Love the flowers!
Julie S. says
Such cute flowers! Can’t wait to try them!