Time to make some crafts! Time to get ideas for your next project! Get Your Craft On!
Craft Making Ideas
This link party gives me so many craft making ideas. There are not enough days in the week. Or enough hours. Last week did not disappoint! You guys brought your game. I found so many great ideas, it was hard to choose my Top 5.
My home girl Cheryl with Tidy Mom ALWAYS has something up her sleeve. Her crafts are fun and her recipes are to die for. I love her food photos. I’m always drooling over them.
Seeing this coat hanger that Creatively Living made from old telephone wire insulators reminded me of my dad and my childhood. My dad was a “telephone man” so we had plenty of those beauties around. Making a coat hanger with them is brilliant.
Cute Kellie from Nest of Posies get her craft on with this shockingly simple craft. It doesn’t look simple does it? So cute! Her and her candles.
What’s not to love about this? What a great way to display your kids art work, or to use as a gift for the grandparents. I may have to pull some of my son’s art work out from his elementary days.
This makeover is GREAT! She used her resources into making her existing island into a larger and more stylish one.
Get Your Craft On Guidelines
- Link up something creative, as in crafty. Cooking, baking, organizing are all welcome too. (please don’t link the same thing week after week)
- DO NOT link up items you are selling. No contests, giveaways or link parties.
- Because of the filter I use, you must link back to TCB in your post. I’ve also heard that having my button on your side bar works too. If you need help in learning how to link back, please watch this quick tutorial on HOW TO LINK BACK.
- Mingle, find your next project, tweet about Get Your Craft On, tell everyone on FB. Why not? That means more ideas!
- Find all my buttons here. But text links are great too.
Click on the MORE below to add your link.