This DIY New Year’s Eve Wreath made with printable paper watch faces is a fun New Year’s Eve Craft. It serves as a great project for craft night and DIY New Year’s Eve decorations. Printable watch faces are located in The Printable Vault which is free to TCL subscribers. If you need to subscribe, click here and your password will be emailed to you. Be sure to check your spam folder.
New Year’s Eve Craft – Wreath Idea
This New Year’s Eve wreath is so cute! It’s got a vintage distressed vibe that I love and it’s VERY budget-friendly. All you’ll need to make this paper wreath is:
- Free Printable Watch Faces are found in The Printable Vault.
- Wreath form or make your own from cardboard like I did here.
- Hot Glue Gun and glue sticks
- Printable Paper Watch Faces - Find them in the Printable Vault
- Wreath Form - I used a flat style but you can also cut a ring from cardboard.
- Scissors - I used circle punches on some of them and my old Creative Memories Circle cutters, but mostly I hand cut with scissors.
- Ribbon or Twine for hanging the wreath.
- Glue Gun with glue sticks
- Download and print paper watch faces. Find the downloadable file in The Printable Vault which is for subscribers. If you need a password, you can subscribe here.
- Gather your Supplies: Wreath form, glue gun, paper watch faces, and scissors.
- Cut each watch face out. Print multiples of any of the pages you think you'll need.
- Preassemble a few watch faces on the wreath form for placement ideas. I started with the larger watches first.
- When you're ready, start gluing and just building as you go.
- Add your ribbon before you get too far.
- Last item to add is the Happy New Year Banner piece. I've included two of them so you have a choice.
- This NYE Wreath is for indoor use. Enjoy!
DIY New Year’s Eve Decorations
This NYE wreath makes great New Year’s Eve Party Decor or just DIY New Year’s home decor. You can also use the printable watch faces for other New Year’s Eve Craft ideas that you can think of. Scatter them on the party table or arrange to make a table runner. Make a garland, or laminate and use as coasters. So many ways you can add a festive look.
This goes so perfectly next to my wall of clocks! I couldn’t have planned it any better had I tried.
New Year’s Eve Printables
Most of my home decor for NYE always includes printables. It’s free, and it’s low commitment. I don’t go all out to decorate for the holiday so whatever I do put up is only up for a week or so… that’s why printables make it so easy! I have NYE banner printables that include all the numbers so you can print out what you need for that year. They will never be outdated. Find them here.
Tag me on Facebook or Instagram if you make something with these fun printable watch faces! I’d love to see your NYE craft!