Happy New Year Printables make it easy to celebrate New Year’s Eve at home or for quick party decor! Free printables are a great way to make any event more special.
Happy New Year Printables
Whether you’re staying in, hosting a NYE party or heading to one, these happy new year printables add that extra touch. Turn any ordinary bottle of champagne or wine into a fabulous hostess gift, or decorate your own bar cart with them on every bottle. Printable wine bottle tags dress up any type of bottle.
There are 3 styles to choose from and 2 color choices.
Choose all black with white writing, or white with black writing. Each tag has a festive saying to match your party!
How to Download Printables
- Download the free printable from The Vault. Only TCL subscribers have free access. You can subscribe here and a password will be sent to you.
- Once you have your password, visit the Printable Vault and you’ll see it located under the Recent and the Let’s Celebrate categories.
- Click on the image and it will automatically download to your device.
How to Print Happy New Year Printables
- Inkjet Printer – this is a very inexpensive one that works great for projects like this.
- White Cardstock – I like using a 65#, otherwise, it will just get stuck in your printer.
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Circle paper punch (2 inch)
- Load your printer with cardstock.
- Open up the file you just downloaded and choose your print settings.
- Use your paper trimmer to cut each tag out and use the circle punch to punch the hole out.
Of course, all the trimming can be done with craft scissors.
When you’re finished, simply place over the neck of the bottle. I gave mine a little fold at the bottom of the circle so it would lay closer to the bottle.
If you print and use these, I’d love to see it. Tag me on Instagram at @TodaysCreativeLife