New Year’s Eve Printable Wine Labels are ready for you to print! Creative Contributor Marlynn from UrbanBlissLife designed these with you in mind! To make your party planning easier, she’s also got free coordinating New Years Eve printables on her site. After you download these, go ahead and scoot on over to her site for more!
New Year’s Eve Printable Wine Labels
Wow: where did 2015 go? It’s so hard for me to believe that we’re already getting ready to celebrate New Year’s Eve!
If you will be hosting a New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day party this year, help add to the festive feel by adding these cheerful – and free, of course! – New Year’s Eve Printable Wine Labels to your beverage bottles.
These are also great to help add a personal touch to any hostess wine gifts you’ll be giving if you are headed out to a friend’s or co-worker’s New Year’s party.
That said, I made sure to design two of the wine labels so you could use them all year long. The “Cheers!” and “Celebrate!” labels are great for New Year’s, but you can also use these two labels to help dress up great gifts for any occasion, year round!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PRINTABLE PDF
- Simply download the free printable PDF file and save to your desktop. Click Here to download.
- Print out onto 8.5 x 11 inch label sheets.
- Cut around the edges of each design. There is one of each design per sheet, and each label is approximately 3.5 x 4.75 inches.
- Stick onto your bottle of choice.
Bonus ideas for these printable labels:
- Use these to personalize non-alcoholic sparkling wine or sparkling water at your New Year’s festivities.
- These also fit well around some storage jars, such as medium- to -large-sized mason jars, so you can use them to dress up food gifts such as jam, pickled veggies, or cookie mix ingredients.
- Stick them on gift boxes to add even more cheer to your gift-giving.
- Print out onto regular cardstock and use as gift tags. Write your message to the gift recipient on the back. Simply punch a hole through the top of each design and string ribbon through, then tie around your gift package.
We’ll be hosting our annual New Year’s Day Pajama Party at our house on January 1st. We’ll have a mimosa bar, hot cocoa bar for the kiddos, and waffle bar for everyone. I have more fun little New Year’s party printables over on UrbanBlissLife.com. Come on by and take a look!
Hope you all have a festive, fun, and very Happy New Year! Cheers!
More great stuff from UrbanBlissLife