Give your holiday gifts a custom look with these free printable gift tags for Christmas. I’m sharing 9 different holiday designs that you can choose from to match your style. Gingerbread house gift tags, Christmas candy tags, Vintage Santa and more. Download and use year after year, printing as many as you need.
Free Printable Gift Tags for Christmas
I love designing gift tags, especially for Christmas. I use Canva or I create a few using vintage images I’ve collected over the years. I have so many that you can download for free. I even have a Gift Tag Bundle you can purchase if you want the convenience of having them all in one spot.
There are 9 different designs included in this download. You must be a subscriber to access the Printable Vault which you can download for free. You can subscribe here.
How to Print Holiday Gift Tags
You’ll need a few things to get started.
- Inkjet Printer
- Access to the Printable Vault to download the file
- White Cardstock paper – 60-65lb
- Hole Punch
- Download both files in The Printable Vault
- Load your printer with white cardstock
- Open the file and print, following your device’s prompts
- Trim with scissors or a paper trimmer
How to Make Gingerbread House Treat Bags
You’ll need the following to make these gingerbread house treat bags. Follow the IG reel or the tutorial from Craftberry Bush for details.
- Brown lunch sacks
- White paint marker
- Hole Punch
- Draw a straight line about 3 inches from the top on the seam side. Use a ruler to draw the roof line from the middle of the top of the bag down to meet the end of the line you just drew across. This is your roof.
- Draw your design by adding windows, a door, and Scandinavian doodles to mimic a gingerbread house.
- Fill the bag with whatever you’re delivering.
- Fold the top corners back and crease the bag.
- Punch the hole on both sides through the creased fold.
- Thread the ribbon from the back through the front and tie it into a bow. Make sure you add one of these cute gift tags.
Printable Christmas Gift Tags
Gift tags you can print are great to use on all gifts but especially ones you need to deliver. I used these on a few neighbor gifts I dropped off today. You can write a little note on the back if you want, or just your name. Using free printable gift tags gives your gift a unique look and style, making the simple cookies or fudge look even more special!