It’s a great idea to make your own instant homemade mocha mix recipe to have on hand for yourself or whip up a few gifts. Easy to make with instant coffee, powdered milk, cocoa powder, sugar and more.
If you’re looking for simple homemade Christmas gift ideas, then you’ll love my Instant Mocha Mix Recipe! This is something all your friends and neighbors will love!
Homemade Mocha Mix Recipe with Printable Gift Tag
Homemade gifts don’t have to be complicated or time-consuming, or expensive to make! This Homemade Mocha Mix Recipe with a free printable tag is perfect! These remind me of the Mexican Hot Chocolate Gift in a Jar that was shared on TCL!
Free printable Mocha Mix Gift Tags found here.
They not only add style to your homemade gift but have simple mixing instructions for many hot mugs of creamy mocha!
Grab your FREE Printable Scandinavian Mocha Mix Directions Gift Tags Here!
Whether you’re giving this easy mocha mix gift idea in a mason jar, a clear cellophane bag, or a cellophane bag inside a large coffee mug, it’s going to look great! It’s all about the presentation!
I decided to use some leftover pillow ticking material to dress up this gift. You may recognize it from my Christmas Tree Fabric Iron-on Gift Bags. I’m a little obsessed with this fabric! It’s a classic.
How to Make a Fabric Jar Topper
Making a fabric jar topper is SO easy! And you’ll love how cute they make your homemade gifts in a jar!
Affiliate links for products listed are for your convenience only. This costs you nothing extra. If you happen to purchase anything as a result of clicking, TCL will receive a small percentage. Thank you for your support. This allows me to continue to offer you free content.
- Mason Jar with Lid
- Lay your fabric design side down and place the mason jar rim on top.
- Lightly trace around the lid.
- Start cutting one inch larger than the circle you traced.
- Place the inside lid portion over the jar to seal it shut. Then lay your circle over the top and screw the outer lid to lock the fabric in place.
This is a Homemade Mocha Mix Recipe is something they’ll love for weeks after the holiday!
Homemade Mocha Mix
Easy to make Instant Mocha Mix for you or as a holiday gift!
- 1 1/2 cup powdered milk or non-dairy creamer
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- 1/4 cup chopped semi-sweet chocolate
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine powdered milk, sugar, instant coffee, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Add vanilla. I used a fork to combine well with the mix.
- Add the chopped chocolate and mix.
- Place all the mix into an airtight container.
- To Prepare a Cup of Hot Mocha
- Dissolve 3 tablespoons mix into a mug of boiled water; stir well. Add whipped cream if desired.
If you'd like, you can use a different flavoring than vanilla. Try almond, hazelnut or peppermint extract.
Find printable tags at Today's Creative Life
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 203Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 2mgSodium 94mgCarbohydrates 41gFiber 1gSugar 35gProtein 6g
We do our best to calculate, however, nutrition information may not be accurate.
Find more homemade gifts from the kitchen for easy gift giving! Save money, time and stress!
More Homemade Holiday Ideas
Free Printable Buffalo Check Gift Tags
White Chocolate Peppermint Bites
jill Seely says
I can not find the Buffalo gift tags. It takes me to the Printable vault but they are not there
Hi Jill, They are located under Christmas in the Printable Vault. I double checked to make sure they were there.