If you’re looking for simple homemade Christmas gift ideas, then you’ll love my Easy Homemade Mocha Mix Recipe! This is something all your friends and neighbors will love!
Homemade Mocha Mix Recipe with Printable Gift Tag
Homemade gifts don’t have to be complicated or time-consuming, or expensive to make! This Homemade Mocha Mix Recipe with a free printable tag is perfect! These remind me of the Mexican Hot Chocolate Gift in a Jar that was shared on TCL!
They not only add style to your homemade gift but have simple mixing instructions for many hot mugs of creamy mocha!
Whether you’re giving this easy mocha mix gift idea in a mason jar, a clear cellophane bag, or cellophane bag inside a large coffee mug, it’s going to look great! It’s all about the presentation!
I decided to use some leftover pillow ticking material to dress up this gift. You may recognize it from my Christmas Tree Fabric Iron-on Gift Bags. I’m a little obsessed with this fabric! It’s a classic.
How to Make a Fabric Jar Topper
Making a fabric jar topper is SO easy! And you’ll love how cute they make your homemade gifts in a jar!
Affiliate links for products listed are for your convenience only. This costs you nothing extra. If you happen to purchase anything as a result of clicking, TCL will receive a small percentage. Thank you for your support. This allows me to continue to offer you free content.
- Lay your fabric design side down and place the mason jar rim on top.
- Lightly trace around the lid.
- Start cutting one inch larger than the circle you traced.
- Place the inside lid portion over the jar to seal it shut. Then lay your circle over the top and screw the outer lid to lock the fabric in place.
This is a Homemade Mocha Mix Recipe is something they’ll love for weeks after the holiday!
- 1 1/2 cup powdered milk or non-dairy creamer
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- 1/4 cup chopped semi-sweet chocolate
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine powdered milk, sugar, instant coffee, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Add vanilla. I used a fork to combine well with the mix.
- Add the chopped chocolate and mix.
- Place all the mix into an airtight container.
- To Prepare a Cup of Hot Mocha
- Dissolve 3 tablespoons mix into a mug of boiled water; stir well. Add whipped cream if desired.
If you'd like, you can use a different flavoring than vanilla. Try almond, hazelnut or peppermint extract.
Find printable tags at Today's Creative Life
Find more homemade gifts from the kitchen for easy gift giving! Save money, time and stress!
More Homemade Holiday Ideas