Homemade gifts from the kitchen are always fun to make and receive! These Free Printable Scandinavian Mocha Mix Gift Tags go with the Easy to Make Mocha Mix I’m sharing over at Skip to My Lou. Go grab the recipe to make a batch!
If you’re visiting to grab your free printable gift tag to go along with the Mocha Mix, Welcome!! Homemade Mocha Mix for home or homemade gifts is a great choice!
Scandinavian Mocha Mix Gift Tags
If you’re looking for easy to make homemade holiday gifts for friends and neighbors, you can’t get easier than this Mocha Mix with printable Scandinavian Mocha Mix Gift Tags.
We’re busy enough, take the stress out of gift gifting with easy gifts from the kitchen.
Cute Tags = Cute gifts!
How To Make Scandinavian Mocha Mix Gift Tags
- Inkjet Printer– I’ve owned this one and it’s excellent. Great price.
- White Cardstock
- Craft Scissors – I own these and I love the precision tip for precise cutting.
- Bakers Twine
- Single Hole Punch – I own the cheapest one and it’s perfect!
- Find your download in The Vault
- Trim tags using a paper trimmer or scissors
- Punch hole in the indicated area
- Thread bakers twine or ribbon through hole and tie to your jar
For added holiday spirit and presentation, I added a swatch of fabric. This is SO easy. All you do is measure the lid, then cut the circle a couple inches larger. Now fit it in between the canning lid and the screw lid. Such a cute fabric no-sew way to decorate jars full of goodness!
I love the rustic charm and anything with pillow ticking is my all time favorite! These also match my Heat N Bond Iron-On Christmas Tree Muslin Gift Bags. They turned out darling!
Find the Easy Mocha Mix Gift Idea Recipe on Skip to My Lou.