This free printable Happy New Year banner is perfect if you’re looking for DIY New Year’s Eve decorations ideas. It’s budget-friendly and easy to make.
Printable Happy New Year Banner
I don’t do a whole lot of decorating for New Year’s Eve, but when I do, it’s simple. This Happy New Year Paper banner is lined with silver glitter to give it a little bling and can be hung anywhere. I hung mine in 3 separate banners, but you could make it one long one too.
My glittered New Year’s Eve Champagne bottles are always a hit and they are also a very easy DIY New Year’s Eve craft idea for simple decor.
New Year’s Eve Banner Supplies
- White cardstock – I use a 65lb paper for crafts. It’s not too thick and doesn’t get stuck in my printer.
- Silver glitter
- Hole Punch
- Printable Design – All free printables can be found in the Printable Vault, which is for TCL subscribers. You can subscribe here for free. Your password will be sent to you. Please check your spam folder if you don’t see it.
- String or twine
How to Make a Printable Happy New Year Banner
Easy to make New Year's Eve Decorations.
- White Cardstock
- Downloaded Image of tags - find this in the Printable Vault located on Today's Creative Life
- Glitter - I used silver. You can use any color you'd like.
- Glue - I used a glue pen, but you can use any type of glue. You can even use a glue stick.
- Hole punch
- Paper trimmer or craft scissors
- Download the Happy New Year Tags and open on your device and gather your supplies.
- Trim each tag using a paper trimmer or scissors.
- Apply glue to the edge of each tag.
- Sprinkle glitter over each edge. I sprinkle a bit of glitter into a glitter tray. You can use a paper plate. Then I dip each side of the tag into the pool of glitter. Tap to shake off excess.
- Set aside to dry.
- Punch a hole on the upper corners.
- Thread the string through so the string goes behind the tag. This part doesn't really matter. It's a personal preference on whether you want the string showing in front.
- I made 3 different banners for each word, but you can make one long one if wanted.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Print a Banner
- Inkjet printer
- White cardstock
- Printable NYE Banner Tags
- Find the NYE letter tags in the Printable Vault. These printable tags are located under Let’s Celebrate Printables section. Click on the image for an automatic download to your device.
- Open the download and print using white cardstock. I use 65lb. Anything thicker seems to jam my printer.
How to Hang a Printable Happy New Year Banner
I created 3 banners, one for each word, and then hung them on a chalkboard in my kitchen. You can hang them all in one banner if you’d like. Hang them in a window, on a wall or anywhere really. If you’re keeping your tree around, hang them on your tree!
I love the simple minimal look.
DIY New Year's Eve Ideas
Easy to make DIY New Years' Eve Decorating Ideas.
Happy New Year Printables
Free Printable Bottle Tags for your wine or champagne bottles.
New Year's Eve Printable Wine Labels
Printable New Year's Eve Bottle Labels for wine, soda, or champagne.
Free Printable New Year's Eve Activity Sheet
Printable NYE activity for kids and adults.
How to Make Glittered Champagne Bottles
Easy to make New Year's Eve DIY decor with glitter and a champagne bottle.
Easy Dip and Appetizer Recipes
Simple ingredients & easy to make appetizers and dips.
Clam Dip Recipe
Cream cheese, sour cream, clams and more! This delicious recipe is always a hit.
Jalapeno Cheese Dip
Not too spicy, but has a kick!
Hot & Cheesy Bacon Dip
Add a cup of chopped artichoke hearts and green onions.
Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
This layered dip is simple to throw together!
Slow Cooker Apricot Brie Dip
Perfect for the holidays.
Slow Cooker Mexican Taco Dip
If you like bean dip, this is for you!
Chipotle Pepper Guacamole Dip Recipe
Deeper flavored guacamole!
Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
Pepper Jelly Cream Cheese Party Dip
Quick, Easy and DELICIOUS!
Cream Cheese Cocktail Sauce Shrimp Dip
Easy to make 3 ingredient appetizer with cocktail shrimp, cream cheese and cocktail sauce.
Cheese Fondue Recipe with Beer
Easy to make cheese fondue on your stovetop.
Greek Cheese Ball
Easy to make Greek Cheese Ball coated in pita chips. Enjoy the taste of kalamata olives, feta cheese and more.
Simple Guacamole Recipe with Salsa
Whip this up in 5 minutes!
Brie and Corn Salsa Bites
One of my all-time favorites!
5 Minute Blender Salsa Recipe
You'll never buy salsa again!
Black Bean and Corn Salsa
This chunky Southwestern salsa is a great party appetizer too!
Cheesy Olive Cracker Snacks
Quick, easy and delicious cheesy olive appetizers.
Fried Sausage Stuffed Olives
If you enjoy Greek food, this is for you!
Garlic Onion Cream Cheese Spread
Easy to make appetizer!
Crock Pot Queso Recipe
Creamy and cheesy!
Leave a Reply