Easy appetizer ideas are always nice to have in your recipe binder! This Garlic Onion Cream Cheese Spread with apricot preserves bring together both savory and sweet for a mouth-watering delicious party dip or spread.
Garlic Onion Cream Cheese Spread
This cream cheese spread is so easy to make. With just a few ingredients, you’ve got yourself an easy appetizer to serve for potlucks, BBQs, holiday parties, football, and super bowl parties and more.
And it’s easy to transport if needed! There is nothing like traveling to a party hoping your dish doesn’t spill. No worries here. All great dips start with cream cheese, you’ll love this Cucumber Cream Cheese Spread.
What to Serve with Garlic Onion Cheese Spread?
Because it’s sweet and savory all at the same time, it most definitely will go with a variety of foods.
- Celery Sticks
- Baguette Slices
- Sliced Cucumbers
- Carrot Sticks
- Cut up Naan Bread
- Pita Chips
I could go on and on. I smeared it on my toasted everything bagel and it was delicious!
How to Make Garlic Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 2 packages (8oz) of cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon crumbles
- 1 teaspoon minced or crushed garlic
- Dash of black pepper
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the cream cheese and apricot preserves. I used my electric mixer.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Serve with crackers, sliced baguette, toasted Naan, or veggie sticks.
- Refrigerate until you're ready to serve.
Dips and spreads seem to be really popular. They are easy to serve and make the perfect finger food.
So if you’re looking for a sweet and savory easy appetizer recipe, give this Garlic Onion Cream Cheese Spread a try! If you make it, tag me on Instagram!