Holy Cow! I hadn’t planned on sharing these Cheesy Olive Cracker Snacks on the blog, but after sharing them on my Instagram story, you guys went NUTS! These easy to make appetizers were an instant hit! I had so many messages asking for the recipe or telling me how good they looked. They very similar to the Brie and Corn Salsa Bites I also make! So good!
Cheesy Olive Cracker Snacks
So I figured I’d better whip up another batch to share on the blog!
The ones I had shown in my IG Stories, did not look very pretty, but they were really cheesy!
I also realized I used mozzarella cheese the first time I made them and today I used Parmesan. So it’s really up to you!
How to Make Easy Appetizers
- Gather your ingredients, listed below on the printable recipe.
- Lay out your Triscuits or any cracker. I used the Roasted Garlic ones because that’s what was in my pantry.
- Mix up your toppings and top each cracker.
Seriously so easy and SO delicious!
These would be the perfect appetizer for any party, game day, super bowl or just a snack!
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan or Mozzarella Cheese - you choose.
- 1 can (4oz.) chopped black olives
- 10 green olives - chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Chopped green onion for topping
- Triscuit Crackers
- In a medium-size bowl, combine cheeses, olives, and mayonnaise.
- Lay out crackers onto ungreased or parchment lined baking sheet.
- Spread mixture onto each cracker.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 6 -8 minutes
- Garnish with onions.
- Serve right away!
- Use any cheeses you'd like.
- Don't like green olives? Make it without them.
Nutrition InformationYield 48 Serving Size 4
Amount Per Serving Calories 37Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 6mgSodium 81mgCarbohydrates 0gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 1g
Nutrition information isn't always accurate.
Serve these Cheesy Olive Cracker Snacks at your next gathering and watch them disappear!
If you love these crackers, then you’ll also love this snack recipe.