This Sun-Dried Tomato Garlic Bread may not be the prettiest you’ve ever seen, but I can tell you it’s DELICIOUS! This makes a great appetizer for super bowl parties, game day, holiday parties and more.
Serve it up alone or with my soup and a salad for lunch or dinner.
Sun-Dried Tomato Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread slathered in butter is one of those comfort food many of us grew up with! Remember how it would come in a foil bag smeared with a garlic butter mixture?
You can still find those at the grocery store, but let me tell you that making your own is SO much better.
When you use real butter with fresh garlic, cheese, and sun-dried tomatoes, that’s all the proof you need to steer clear of the pre-bagged garlic bread. Nothing replaces quality ingredients.
This Sun-dried Tomato Garlic Bread is best right out of the oven. Like my Bacon Cheddar French Bread. Both are so easy to make!
I’m usually so excited to eat it that I forget to garnish with green onions. Even though I’m not a big onion fan, a hint of sliced scallions on top really is good!
The hardest part is slicing the bread straight out of the oven. Maybe I need a new knife, in fact, I’m sure I do! I’ve been looking at this bread/cake knife. It’s not too expensive and has good reviews. It’s my affiliate link but if I purchase it, I’ll keep you posted!
I suppose you could just tear it!
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tablespoons chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 loaf French bread
- Sliced green onion
- Slice the French bread lengthwise in half.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the first 5 ingredients until smooth.
- Place your bread, crust side down on an ungreased baking sheet and spread the mixture evenly on each side.
- Broil 4 inches from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish with green onions if wanted.
- Cut into slices and serve immediately.
What are you waiting for? You have got to make this Sun-Dried Tomato Garlic Bread today!