Essential oil diffuser blends for winter will have your home smelling cozy and clean with these seasonal blends.
And just like that, I’ve switched to Essential Oil Diffuser Blends for Winter now that Thanksgiving is over.
I love using my diffusers with different essential oil combinations and recipes to make my home smell amazing. The best part is they are non-toxic! Some give medical advice or claim a variety of health benefits, but because I’m not a doctor or naturopath, I wouldn’t dare make any claims.
All I know is I love using them to stabilize my mood, for a restful night and to scent my home. I also love using them to scent all the DIY sugar scrubs I share here on Today’s Creative Life.
Essential Oil Diffuser Blends for Winter
This printable for winter diffuser blends will come in handy. If you’re a TCL subscriber, you’ll find the free printable in the Printable Vault.
Subscribe here for free access. Your password will be sent to you. Be sure to check your spam folder.
If you don’t already have essential oils, you can pick up a kit on Amazon.
Winter Wonderland Diffuser Blend
- 4 drops peppermint
- 3 drops bergamot
- 2 drops cypress
Sugar & Spice Diffuser Blend
- 2 drops wild orange
- 2 drops lavender
- 3 drops frankincense
Frosted Trees Diffuser Blend
- 4 drops Siberian fir
- 2 drops peppermint
- 1 drop wintergreen
Crystal Snow Diffuser Blend
- 5 drops peppermint
- 2 drops ylang-ylang
Citrus Ice Diffuser Blend
- 2 drops citrus bliss
- 2 drops spearmint
- 2 drops bergamot
By The Fire Diffuser Blend
- 3 drops cinnamon bark
- 2 drops siberian fir
- 2 drops clove
Hot Spice Tea Diffuser Blend
- 3 drops wild orange
- 2 drops cinnamon bark
- 1 drop cardamom
- 1 drop clove
First Snowfall Diffuser Blend
- 4 drops cypress
- 2 drops siberian fir
- 2 drops sandalwood
My collection is growing, so much that I’m looking into these essential oil drawer organizers.
How to Diffuse Essential Oils
- Essential Oil Diffuser – There are many types of diffusers out there. Most of them will use water that will give off a cool mist that carries the scent into the air. I own this large diffuser for my office and a smaller one for my bedroom.
- Essential oils – I have a mixture of brands, but I am transitioning to all doTerra.
- Fill your diffuser vessel with cool water to the waterline.
- Add drops from your desired oils. If you end up adding more than the diffuser recipes, it’s fine.
- Plug in your diffuser and turn it on.
Find your printable essential oil diffuser blends for winter in the Printable Vault.