It’s time for 4th of July Desserts! I know many of you will soon be looking for 4th of July recipes, patriotic foods and lots of BBQ side dishes! My Strawberry Pie for a crowd is perfect, as well as this Strawberry and Blueberry Summer Berries Parfait shared by Bird’s Party. They will both meet all of those needs. Another easy to throw together dessert is this Fudgy Brownie Trifle.
4th of July Desserts – Summer Berry Parfaits
Recipe | Red, White & Blue Summer Berry Parfaits
- Ingredients: For 4 people
- * 250g (8 oz) of strawberries
- * 250 (8 oz) raspberries
- * 250g (8 oz) blueberries
- * 250 g (8 oz) Biscoff cookies or other sweet crumbly biscuit
- * 400 g (4 oz) or 4 pots of natural Greek yogurt
- * Sweetener to taste ( I like to use natural sweeteners like honey, but use what you prefer)
- * 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- * Mint leaves for decor
- ) In a bowl combine the yogurt, sweetener to taste and vanilla.
- ) Wash and cut your fruit into bite-size morsels.
- ) Crumble a couple of cookies into the base of the glass, top with a tablespoon or two of yogurt and then red berries.
- ) Add a layer of cookies, yogurt and then blueberries to create your layered dessert. Repeat until the glass is full. Finish with a layer of yogurt and more cookies crumbled on top. Decorate with mint leaves.
Nutrition information is approximate using a Recipe Nutrition Generator.
Amount Per ServingCalories 288 Total Fat 6.4g Cholesterol 2mg Carbohydrates 46.8g Fiber 4g Sugar 30.2g