Please welcome Tracie from Cleverly Inspired as my guest today as part of the TCB Celebrate Summer Series. You’re going to LOVE this Frappuccino Recipe! I can’t get enough frosty drinks in the summer! Enjoy!
I am so pumped to be visiting here at Kim’s place today. I am a huge fan!! I wanted to share with you one of my very favorite ways to start a summer day….homemade Frappuccino…just as yummy as those expensive ones at your favorite coffeehouse. What I love about this “recipe” is you can tweak it to fit your taste. I tend to drink a medium roast coffee with just skim milk. If you like your coffee a little sweeter…then add in a spoon of sweetener and see how you like it.
How to Make a Frappuccino
Make Coffee Cubes
Brew some of your favorite coffee (stronger brew works best) and pour into ice cube tray. Freeze and then pop them out and place in a plastic zip bag to keep in the freezer.
Use 4 coffee cubes, and 1 cup skim milk. Blend up until it is nice and fluffy. I think a wide base blender works best to incorporate. Hamilton Beach makes this one that also comes with portable cups for on the go.
The coffee cubes eliminate the need for ice which tends to water the drink down too much.
A yummy frosty treat on a hot summer morning…that won’t break the bank:) So you can have 2!
- 4 Iced Coffee Cubes
- 1 cup skim milk
- Sweeten to taste or add your sweetened creamer as usual
- You'll want to make your coffee cubes ahead of time with left over coffee. The stronger the better.
- Place the coffee cubes into your blender with 1 cup skim milk. If you want sweetener add whatever you'd like to use.
- If you usually take creamer in your coffee, add your normal amount.
- Blend on high, pour and serve!
I would love for you to stop by and see me some time at CleverlyInspired….
A few things I have been working on…