These Printable Graduation Quotes have been updated for 2019. These make it easy to decorate and plan for a high school or college graduation party. Graduation partie’s don’t have to be complicated. See what I did for my son for his high school graduation party.
Designed by Marlynn from UrbanBlissLife for Today’s Creative Life.
Graduation Quotes – Free Printables
The end of the school year and the start of summer can be such an exciting time for all students, but especially for graduates! Whether they are graduating from high school or college, this time marks the end of an important era in their lives and the beginning of a (hopefully) even more exciting time to come.
To help commemorate this special time in your child’s/niece’s/nephew’s/grandchild’s/friend’s life, I’ve created a free graduation printable set of four inspirational quotes.
This Graduation Quotes free graduation printable set contains two letter size sheets, each with two different quotes. When cutting inside of the dotted lines, each quote is approximately 5″ wide by 7″ tall.
These are some of the quotes that I have found to inspire me throughout my journeys in life, and I hope others find them inspiring as well!
The graduation quotes are:
- “Go forth and set the world on fire.” I love this quote to keep the momentum of the excitement of graduation going, especially in someone who has big, passionate dreams for the future!
- “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” This quote from e.e. Cummings is one of my favorites, even as an adult. It helps remind your graduate that growth as a unique individual takes strength, but it’s always worth it to follow your own heart and just be yourself.
3. “Go into the world and do well, but most importantly, go into the world and do good.” I love this anonymous quote because it reminds your graduate that yes, success is great, but success that helps others and shapes the world around him/her for the good and for the better is important!
4. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams and live the life you have imagined.” I love this because it’s the classic “You can do it!” quote that reminds graduates to go for it – the world is theirs!
How to print these free inspirational graduation quotes:
If you are already a subscriber, head to the Printable Vault and use your password. Click below to subscribe.
- Download the PDF and save to your desktop. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, which you can download for free from Adobe.com.
- Print to your home computer. I recommend printing these on thick white matte cardstock.
- Use scissors or a desktop paper cutter to cut out each quote inside of the dotted lines.
Ways to use this printable:
- Frame and give as graduation gifts.
- Use as graduation cards to give with other gifts.
- Print onto full sheet labels and stick onto graduation gifts as gift labels.
Congratulations to the graduating class of 2018!
Printables have been updated for 2018!
Click here to download this free graduation printable