Printables for Fathers Day makes it easy for you! These free printables are brought to you in partnering up with my friend who designed them. You’ll get part 1 and 2 in my Printable Vault and part 3 from her website.
I am so excited to introduce you to one of my new printable contributors! Kiki & Company. I met Kiki at SNAP in April. Just looking at her business card I could tell she was my kind of designer and twisted her arm right there until she agreed to my every printable wish. And lucky you, she’s bringing us a couple of free printables for Father’s Day just in time!
Father’s Day Printables
Print this Father’s Day printable off and use any way you’d like. You can frame it, decoupage it, use as placemats, decorate dad’s office, car, etc….Hang it on the door as Kiki did.
What dad isn’t going to love this saying? What dad wouldn’t love to come home and see this on the door? Kiki also designed a couple of Father’s Day cards to go along with this. So much better than any card you could buy at Target.
Dad’s Day Printable Card
You can print the cards from here, but you’ll want to get the cute little super heros from Kiki’s site to complete this cute card.
How to Print
- Download Father’s Day Printable here
- Download part 1 of the cards here
- Super Heros – Download part 2 of the cards on Kiki’s site on Friday. (super hero paper tots, coupon books, menu and food doo”dads” to make the perfect gift and breakfast in bed!
- After you’ve downloaded all the images you want, open the file on your device.
- Use white cardstock to print on. It’s usally a little thicker than regular printer paper.
- Right Click on your opened file and Print.
If you’ve got little ones, they will be SO excited to make these for dad. You can also use these super hero’s for other things as well.
Kiki not only has a great site full of inspiration, but she has her own shop full of printable art. I think you’ll like her style.