There are always those moments when you need a Quick & Easy Thank You Gift.
I have to admit that having a craft room full of the right supplies makes it convenient for whipping up a last minute card, a hostess gift or thank you gift. The good news is that you don’t need a full craft room to make a quick gift. You can make several projects with a small variety of supplies.
Quick & Easy Thank You Gift
Supplies for Quick Homemade Gifts
- Cute Packaging– Decorative Boxes, Chinese Take Out Boxes, Pillow Boxes. All these make creating a gift super fast. No need to wrap.
- Cardstock – Grab yourself a multicolored stack of cardstock that you can use to make your own tags or cards.
- Paper Punch – Everyone needs a circle punch! I’d get two different sizes that can nest and layer.
- Stamps for several occasions – Self Inking Stamps like my Thank-You stamp make it easy.
- Scissors, tape runner, ribbon
- Assorted candies, like gumballs, wrapped candies, $5 Starbucks cards etc…
For these easy Thank You gifts, I grabbed a few of my favorites.
- Small Window Front boxes
- scallop and circle paper punch
- 2 colors of card stock
- Thank you Stamp
How to Make a Quick and Easy Thank You Gift
- I stamped directly onto White Cardstock.
- I used my scallop paper punch to punch out each Thank you.
- Using a regular circle punch that is slightly larger than my scallop punch, I punched out a coordination circle.
- I glued the two together, creating a quick and easy tag. Use a hole punch if you want a hole to thread the ribbon through, or you can just stick it directly onto your package.
Now wasn’t that easy?
If you package it with style, it doesn’t have to be fancy or expensive.
Now you’ve got a Quick & Easy Thank you Gift!
Follow along on Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook
[email protected] says
Fun Kim! I need a new address stamp for my new home too. 🙂
Amy C. says
Thanks for the fun giveaway! I’ve been wanting one of these for ages!
Love this project as a last minute gift idea or just as a something extra sweet treat to go with a cash or gift card present. Thank you for the chance at the stamp.
Hi, love this idea! What size is your scalloped punch? I would like to order one, but noticed they come in different sizes! Thanks!
I think it’s a 1 1/2 inch….you want to get a scallop, then a slightly larger circle punch for nesting.
Thank you for the opportunity!