This 4th of July Printable makes decorating and celebrating any patriotic holiday easy and fun! You can find all free printables in the Printable Vault. Subscribers have free access.
One of my blogger friends, Kim from Seven Thirty Three made the cutest 4th of July Printable for you all! If you like subway art, then you’ll swoon over this!
If you love this one, you’ll love my updated version. I added a moss-covered frame and adorable red, white, and blue bunting. See my updated Patriotic Door Decor Here.
4th of July Printable
Printables are a great way to party plan or decorate for any event while sticking to a budget! Many online printables are free like the many I have. Using free printables like this 4th of July printable shows off your original style.
I love it when I can pull together something original for my front door so quickly! Easy!
How to Print a 4th of July Printable
- Inkjet Printer
- White Cardstock – 60 to 65 pound thickness
- download the printable from the Printable Vault and then open it on your device.
- Load your printer with white cardstock and click print.
- If you want small sizes for other projects, choose the sizing in your printer settings.
How to Make a Patriotic 4th of July T-shirt
- Iron-on Transfer Paper
- White T-Shirt
- Dish Towel to place over.
- Open the printable file on our device.
- When printing, you’ll need to choose the mirror image. This needs to be done anytime there is text. Trust me on this. As you can see from the shirt below, I made this mistake and did not mirror the image.
- Load your printer with the iron-on transfer paper. The package instructions will tell you what side to print on.
- Continue to follow the instructions for ironing your design onto your shirt. I’ve made Iron-on dish towels, decorative pillows and more.
Even though I messed this one up below… it’s still kinda cute!
DOH! Learn from my mistakes! When printing lettering for an iron-on………….REVERSE the image BEFORE you print.
How to Use 4th of July Patriotic Printable
- Wall Decor – Print and frame
- Greeting Card – print as a smaller size to make a fun card or post card.
- Gift Tag – Print small, punch a hole in the corner and use as a gift tag.
- T-Shirt Graphic – Be sure to reverse the image before printing.
- Porch Decor
- Party Table Decorating – Use a framed copy on the food table. Or print in a smaller format and scatter around the table.
- Patriotic Banner – Cut banner triangles out of blue and red paper with this 4th of July printable in the middle.
Edited to add: This printable was doomed ……..after posting, poor Kim from 733, frantically emailed saying there is a misspelled word. A new printable has been downloaded……photos are original.
Patriotic DIY Ideas
Crafting and decorating ideas for all the Red, White, and Blue Holidays! 4th of July, Memorial Day, and Labor Day!
DIY Patriotic Door Decorations
Free Patriotic holiday printables.
DIY Patriotic Paper Garland
Create your own holiday star garland.
Patriotic Star Shaped Ice Cubes
Grab a star-shaped ice cube tray and create patriotic drinks!
DIY Patriotic USA Wall Art
Grab your supplies and get busy!
Free Patriotic Printables
More Red, White and Blue Printables.
Easy Patriotic Table Decor
Simple 4th of July decorations.
DIY Coasters - Patriotic Sewing Craft
Simple sewing project for the holidays.
Red White & Blue Patriotic Popcorn
Sweet treat for your 4th of July parties!
DIY Patriotic Wreath
Simple to make wreath!
Mickey Flag Shirt
Attention Disney Fans!
Is there a password on this printable? I would love to have a copy!
Hi Kelsey, All printables are located in the password protected Printable Vault. All TCL subscribers have access and are sent the password. You can subscribe here.https://www.subscribepage.com/z5l9o1
Mary Leigh says
Love this printable. So much! I’ve featured it on my favorite Independence Day crafts post here: http://thriftfortoday.blogspot.com/2013/07/god-bless-usa-some-patriotic-inspiration.html
What size frame did you use to make it look so perfect?
Thank you for the post! I’m glad I’m not the only one who makes mistakes…. 🙂
Sharon Lowe says
Kim…just stumbled upon you and your blog. I’m so excited…want to do it all. Tried to download 4th of July printable and McAfee warned me not to. Any suggestions?
probably just your own security settings. It’s safe.
Laura Reese says
The printable is darling. Now when I make my shirts I won’t make the same mistake, I am a newbie so I totally would have done it.
here is another DOH! question–how did you hang the printable/frame on your door? this is something that always escapes me. hope you can answer this goofy (but sincere) question. thank you!
I have a small hook that has been drilled into the door. I thread the ribbon through the little hanger on the frame and hung the frame with the ribbon.
Melissa Frances says
Thank you for the 4th of July Printable!!
Bev Ritch says
I LOVE your front door!
Your shirt …well…that is omething I would do! And despite learning via your anxiety, I probably still will make the same mistake!
What kind of printer did you use? Curious if was injet or laser inkjet? I need a new printer so would like to have an idea what to look for.
Bev @ Give me a paintbrush
Thank you! My printer is a hp photosmart……inkjet. Nothing fancy.
Did you mean for “of the” to be there twice?
My printable contributor JUST emailed me with the mistake! Whoops. The download is now fixed. So….no…..we didn’t mean to have it twice. Think of it as a bonus! 🙂