Free Printable Thanksgiving Place Cards
This will be the first year in 19 years that I haven’t hosted Thanksgiving for my husbands family, my mom and sometimes when they could make it, my sisters family would join us.
Since my mother’s passing, I’m just not up to being around anyone except for my sisters family, so that’s where we’ll head. It will be nice to have a low key celebration without the worry of breaking down. Since my neice is currently in Nicaragua serving a mission, we’ll have a small gathering with just the 6 of us. We’re all looking forward to it and I may just have to print a few of these to take along.
Printables for Thanksgiving
If you really want to do it up…… Michelle has a few coordinating Thanksgiving printables you can download from her site.
I love all the possibilities that free printables give us for creating an event or holiday we envision. From Free place cards, and printable napkin rings to Thanksgiving buffet printables to Thanksgiving Left Overs box stickers. You can even download and print this Woodland Party Printables for quick decor.
SIGN UP FOR FREE PRINTABLES BELOW
ALREADY have your password? Head straight to the Free Printable Vault.
How to Make Thanksgiving Place Cards
Supplies needed for Printing at Home
- Downloaded copy
- Printer (this one is a good one and less than $60)
- White Cardstock
- Paper Trimmer (I have this one and love it!)
- Fine Tip Metallic or White markers
Links for products are affiliate links and cost you nothing extra.
- Download your free copy onto your computer. This will not work if you’re using your ipad.
- Load your printer with a few sheets of cardstock.
- Open up your downloaded file on your computer and click the print option. Sometimes I just right click and choose print.
- Once printed, use your paper trimmer to trim.
- Use a nice metallic or white marker to write your name.
What I love about these, is that you can write anything on them, making them perfect for labeling a food dish for a buffet or potluck. They don’t HAVE to be place cards.
Even if you’re using paper plates and sitting wherever there’s a place…… which is totally fine by the way, you could still use these to mark leftovers. I’ve used simple white Chinese takeout boxes or those Glad food containers for sending leftovers home with guests.
Save these free printable Thanksgiving place cards to use year after year, or update them whenever needed.
More from Elegance & Enchantment